2M 12.7mm Wood fire stove and heater door rope seal high density fibreglass rope 550°C.Specification:
Type: Fibreglass Rope Features:
Fire-resistant temperature: 550 (°C)
Tear strength: 300
Compressive strength: 100
Tensile strength: 300
Elongation at break: 100
Size: 12.7mm X 2m
1. It is tough, durable and strong yet flexible enough to make installation as a door seal easy.
2. It has been designed to withstand the rigours of demanding industrial sealing and is therefore perfect for
domestic and commercial heaters, stoves, ovens, furnaces and fireplaces.
3. Our Fibreglass Rope has a maximum operating temperature of 550°C. It is non-flammable and has excellent chemical resistance.
4. It is made with electrical grade (E Glass) fibreglass yarns and has high dielectric strength with low electrical constants.
It will not rot or support mildew and is very long lasting.
Typical Applications for Fibreglass Rope (High Density):
- Sealing the doors on wood stoves.
- Sealing doors and viewing panels on coal stoves.
- High temperature gaskets for pellet and gas stoves.
- Boiler door sealing.
- Insulation on oven doors.Heat resistant seals, gaskets and insulation for furnaces and fireplaces.
- Dust collector seals.
- Insulation for pollution control equipment.
- As a compressible sealing core on thermal tadpole tapes and tadpole gaskets.
1 X Fibreglass RopeMore Details:
Shipping & Returns Policy
All products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and usually delivered within 3-8 business days.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details)